05 February 2016

Mainland Matters

Indeed I have posted a few times in this blog, now and then, about mainland places to visit, but I'll admit those times have been few and far between. I'm delighted to say that my partner, Kinnaird Fiachra (Kinn), has just launched her own travel blog to encourage broader exploration of those spaces, and, with thousands of sims sprawled across several continents, she has almost limitless material. So please add her new blog, Mainland Matters, premiering just today, to your reading list.

(Top image from the Second Life Wiki, copyright © 2007-2012 Linden Research, Inc., licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post, and it is true, mainland does matter, most everyone starts off there, it is their history, their roots...I love the poster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my beauty...for this and for the initial suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, great idea for a travel blog. I also rarely blog the mainland in spite of it being full of fun stuff. It will be good to see some of the selected places and subsequently visit more often myself. Thanks.. and thanks also Ziki for always showcasing great places around the grid. One of my fav go-to blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ziki and Kinn. I agree its a big part of SL experience and there are still lots of fun places to find and see on the mainland. Mainland does matter - it makes SL a world not just a bunch of spaces.

    ReplyDelete